MUS Colds, Flu or Other Illness Guidelines
We would like to remind you of some our school's practices regarding colds, flu's and other illnesses. Children who have the following symptoms should be kept at home:
- If your child vomits during the night or before school they should be kept home until no vomiting for at least 24 hours.
- Green or yellow nasal discharge.
- Temperature above 100F; must be fever free without medication for at least 24 hours before return.
- Productive or excessive cough.
- Student is too ill or uncomfortable to concentrate/function in the classroom.
MUS Wellness Form